Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bolton Boss Afraid Of Dangerous Liverpool

Bolton Wanderers boss Owen Coyle feels Liverpool are a dangerous proposition this season. Liverpool and under-pressure manager Roy Hodgson at least head into the game on the back of a win at home to Blackburn last Sunday that ended a wretched run of five matches without a victory. For Coyle, that potentially makes them a far more dangerous side as he said: "Their tails will be up. "They will certainly be boosted by last week's result, so I'm sure they will be positive, trying to win the game. "We know how hard it will be because of the quality we face, but we will also be on the front foot. "My boys are in terrific form, they're playing well, so I'll ask the same of my group, that we give our maximum. "If we do that then I'm sure we can go and earn points from this game."

No comments:

Post a Comment